Citizenship Program St Lucia
Citizenship Program St Lucia | Buy Passport from GCI. We are the world's leading experts in advising foreign investors on Citizenship & Residency by Investment. St Lucia Citizenship Program. Read more on how to apply for Citizenship Program St Lucia.
The Government of St Lucia has 2016 designed a transparent and structured program to ensure that issues of credibility and integrity are well-protected. The program grants citizenship on the basis of various forms of investment. A qualifying investment must satisfy the minimum investment level in the St Lucia National Economic Fund, an approved real estate project, an approved enterprise project or the purchase of government bonds. To apply for the Citizenship Program St Lucia the applicant has to make a significant economic contribution to the country. We will guide you through the whole submitting process for the Citizenship Program St Lucia.
St Lucia is an eastern Caribbean naticon located on the south east coast of North America. An educated workforce and improvements in roads, communications, water supply, sewerage, and port facilities have attracted foreign investment in tourism and in petroleum storage and transshipment. St Lucia has been able to attract foreign business and investment, especially in its offshore banking and tourism industries, which is St Lucia's main source of revenue. Tourism is vital to St Lucia's economy. Tourism tends to be more substantial during the dry season (January to April). St Lucia tends to be popular due to its tropical weather and scenery and its numerous beaches and resorts. Other tourist attractions include a drive-in volcano, Sulphur Springs (in Soufrière), the Botanical Gardens, the Majestic twin Peaks "The Pitons", a world heritage site, the rain forests, and Pigeon Island National Park, which is home to Fort Rodney, an old British military base.
St Lucia Citizenship by Investment Options
There are four types of investment that qualify an individual for citizenship under the St Lucia Citizenship by Investment Programme: a donation to the National Economic Fund (NEF), the purchase of pre-approved real estate, an investment in a pre-approved enterprise project or an investment in non-interest bearing Government bonds.
How to apply for citizenship in St Lucia?
To apply for Citizenship Program St Lucia applicants must be at least 18 years of age, be of a good character with no criminal record, and have good health. An applicant may apply together with his or her spouse and dependent children and other qualified dependants.
The process of applying for citizenship in St Lucia is rigorous and requires diligent preparation in order to gather all the information needed. Application timelines can vary and be difficult to predict, although they usually depend on how easily an applicant can access the required documentation, as well as the complexity of the application as a whole.
The process may be simplified into the following steps:
- Application preparation and pre-approval by GCI - Global Citizenship Investment
- Submission of the application to the Government of St Lucia
- Government processing of the application and due diligence checks, taking between 4 and 6 months for completion.
- Approval in principle.
- Investment in a business, purchase of real estate, or donation to the NDF.
- Citizenship certificate issued.
- Passport application and issuance.
The documentation that you require is as follows:
- Guidelines for Application
- Document Checklist SL1
- Use of Authorised Agent Form SL2
- Statement of Alternative Citizenship SL3
- Investment Confirmation Form SL4
- Citizenship by Investment Application Form SL5
- Photograph and Signature Certificate SL6
- Photograph Guidelines
- Affidavit of Support SL7
- Medical Certification Form SL8
- St Lucia Passport Application Form
- National Insurance Corporation Application for Registration (under 65)
- National Insurance Corporation Application for Registration (65 years and over)
- Source of Funds Document
Furthermore our consultants will guide you through the whole submitting process for the Citizenship Program St Lucia.
Why become a citizen of St Lucia?
We suggest the Citizenship Program St Lucia will offer our customers a lot of benefits.
- Citizenship for life, with the right to live and work in the country
- The time frame of precessing application is within 2-3 months.
- Visa-free travel to 146 countries and territories, including the Schengen Area (EU), the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Singapore
- No interview and no mandatory travel is required during application process
- Tax free on worldwide income
- Dual citizenship is permitted
- No restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital
- Life in an economically, legally, and socially stable country that belongs to the Commonwealth of Nations, and whose political system is based on the British parliamentary system
- Life in a tropical paradise, with appealing lifestyle and retirement options
- Low residency requirement
- No minimum level of English requirement
- No previous education or management experience requirement
The island of Saint Lucia caters to every lifestyle imaginable. From the bustling entertainment capital, Rodney Bay known for its internationally acclaimed restaurants, offering a variety of cuisines to the tranquil natural surroundings of Soufrierre which caters more to the spontaneous excursionist and adventure seeker, everyone can find their niche. There are many factors to consider when choosing a country for citizenship by investment. St Lucia crafted a citizenship by investment programme to match the ambitions of all prospective applicants. Four investment platforms provide better opportunities with our good-for-business economy and implemented a 12,5% Value Added Tax in 2017. Tourism accounts for approximately 65% of GDP and has been established as the highest foreign exchange earner. The second leading industry in Saint Lucia is agriculture.
St. Lucia Passport
As of 1 January 2017, Saint Lucian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 146 countries and territories, ranking the Saint Lucian passport 31st in terms of travel freedom (tied with Macao, Panamanian and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines passports) according to the Henley visa restrictions index. St Lucia signed a mutual visa waiver agreement with Schengen Area countries on 28 May 2015.